Friday, March 31, 2006

Go see Lion King

The only tickets to Lion King available were the expensive ones at $110 each. Ouch.
I bought one for tonight (wednesday).

Visited the USS Intrepid which is awesome. Not enough of the ship is open to touring but its enough to wander around in and look at all the exhibits. Afterwards headed to the rockefeller centre where Nintendo World is.

I love Nintendo World, it is Pokemon heaven. So much stuff!!!!
Marion isn't going to like all the things I'm going to buy when I get home.
I need a Nintendo GameCube with Pokemon Stadium (It has story mode and it's the one I have been looking for for ages but couldn't remember), plus Pokemon XD, and maybe since I need a GameCube some super mario and/or mario party games. *shiver* I can't buy these in america because they are region locked ;(

Time for dinner before Lion King, I stopped at Tony's Italian restaurant and had Spaghetti and Meatballs. Quite yummy but way too large, most of their dinner meals are meant to be platters you can share with 2 or 3. Nice place. The person sitting next to me at the bar is an ex New York cop and has arranged for me to get a tour of operations thursday night at 9pm. Should be good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home